Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Black Bean Brownies.

yep.
I did.

my recent addiction to Spinach Smoothies has me on a roll.

Black Bean Espresso Raspberry Brownies rock.

1 package brownie mix
1 can black beans
1 sm container fresh raspberries
1 TBS instant espresso powder

prep the beans.
drain the icky liquid out of the can.
put the beans back in the can and fill up with as much water as you can, around the beans.
puree the beans and water with whatever ya's got (I used a blender, it was perfect).

Mix that odd looking beans mixture with the rest of the ingredients.
Bake as usual per the box or until a toothpick comes out clean from the middle.

Trick your kids.

They will love ya for it!

And here is an entire website for Black Bean Brownies.

no joke.

apparently, you can use any beans.....I'm on a roll...just sayin'..

the next time you eat my food, it might be loaded with spinach or black beans.

beware!


speaking of Sophie...

:-)


She told me yesterday that saying 'PLEASE' when she needed help was 'too much responsibility'...


noted Sophie. noted.

No comments: